Ride Enterprises, LLC is a Minnesota-based company focused on resources that serve the needs of the cycling community. Our primary niche is cycling events and advocacy. We have particular expertise in fatbikes, though our platform and experience base ranges from mountain bikes, to road, to fixed gear, to commuting.
Ride Enterprises enhances the visibility and momentum of the cycling community through websites, social media, and events we’ve created and managed, such as the very successful Fatbike Frozen Forty (Minnesota’s mid-distance fatbike endurance race).
From event management to trail advocacy, Ride Enterprises demonstrates depth of experience, knowledge, and ability wherever its efforts extend. Some of the resources and events managed or operated by Ride Enterprises include:
- Fatbike Frozen Forty (Triple F) – The Frozen 40 had a successful first year in 2012, with over 50 registered fatbike racers toeing the line for a 40-mile winter endurance fatbike race. In 2013, the field expanded to its 100 racer cap and became part of the Great Lakes Fatbike Series. With an abundance of short distance fatbike races and a few epic ultra-marathaon endurance events such as the Arrowhead and 135 and the Iditarod Trail Invitational, the fatbike event field was devoid of any serious action in the mid-distance endurance race format. Enter, Ride Enterprises, LLC. From our heated registration tent, to breakfast burritos, to fire pits, to neutral mechanical support, to the Frozen 40 Forecast, Ride Enterprises delivers a race event experience well beyond the average. The success of our event can be witnessed by taking a look at the photos, reports, and sponsors of the race, which can be found at Frozen40.com.
- Ride Fatbikes – Fatbikes continue to sustain massive growth in sales, enthusiasm, and a cult-like following. Races, bike sales, and trail advocacy are expanding infinitely to meet this growing niche of the cycling industry. Despite the fact that traditional media is only beginning to talk about fatbikes, RideFatbikes.com was on the scene early. Ride Enterprises created, developed, and expanded a website focused on building and sustaining fatbike community – for the fatbike rider, by the fatbike rider. Race reports, reviews, trail advocacy and other resources found on RideFatbikes.com either can be replicated, but not paralleled.
- Race Vista – our newest venture, found at RaceVista.com, brings a new vision to bike racing. We provide a platform that unites bike racing promoters / directors, racers, and race photographers, to share and view visual media which may otherwise reside on some obscure website where it may not be found, or where it is lost in the shuffle. We leverage social media, powerful and dynamic photographs, and an interactive website to bring the race experience to you, whether you were there or not.
- The Fatbike Gallery — for those who want to see where riders take their fatbikes, from beaches, to remote trails, to crowded cities, to arctic endurance races, FatbikeGallery.com provides an interactive visual resource for showcasing the fatbike adventure in digital version of a fatbike coffee table book.
- FixedRiders.com – Whether you race track (velodrome racing), you’re a messenger using a fixie for its reliability, or you like riding fixed gear for training and simplicity, FixedRiders.com was developed to showcase what makes fixed gear riding a unique niche of the cycling community. Be sure to check out the many comments on our fixed gear century post. Apparently 100 miles on a fixed gear is becoming more common than one might guess.
Thanks for stopping by. Ride on.
- Ride Enterprises